Yesterday I was cleaning and the girls weren't very eager to help. So I told them that anything left on the floor would be swept up and put in the garbage.(I know I am such a mean mommy) Anyways Emma started stuffing all of her toys down her pull-up...she had pieces of the doctor kit, a mermaid, a
veggietale character, lots of stuff. She cracks me up! I guess she didn't want her toys to be swept up but she wasn't ready to put them away...where they go.
3 comments:
Too funny!! That little Emma just cracks me up : ).
LOL NICE EMMA!!
I love this post on so many levels! I read this to my kids, and we all laughed hysterically! First: we all agree that you and I are kindred spirits when it comes to cleaning (throwing away anything left behind). Second: we clarified that there will be no shoving of toys in our underpants just because your kid did it! :)
Post a Comment