Most of you, especially those of you with little girls have read the book Pinkalicious. My girls LOVE this book we read it at least once everyday. Emma has memorized the book and will sit and "read" Pinkalicious almost word for word. Today after Alli read us the book we decided to make some Pinkalicious cupcakes. The girls had fun making and decorating them. So far nobody has actually turned pink but it might be fun to be the color of Raspberry Sorbet!
Pink cake batter in a pink mixer...does it get much better than that? I love pink!
We even made pink coconut to put on top...yummy.
Pink cake batter in a pink mixer...does it get much better than that? I love pink!
We even made pink coconut to put on top...yummy.
1 comment:
Ok I must confess....I have never read this book...I know I know....cute cup cakes girls, wish I was there to eat them all up!!
Post a Comment