
Allison Update:
My darling little girl says the cutest things sometimes it is shocking what comes out of her mouth. A few days ago she told Emma she couldn't play with one of her toys because "it is very adult!" When I get frustrated she says "mom, I want to see your happy face please." She also loves to tell and read stories I am amazed how she can almost word for word re-tell most of her books. She LOVES to dress up...the first thing she does in the morning is find her crown and a dress. Another big thing she does is bargain when I tell her she can't have something she will wait a few minutes then go an get whatever she is not supposed to have then come up and say "it's ok, I can have this." Or she will come and ask if I want some and if I say no she will say "ok well I will have it for you." I can't believe she will be three this year, where does the time go?
Emma update:
6 months goes by fast! Emma is sitting up, rolling over and grabbing EVERYTHING! I was drinking a smoothie and she kept grabbing for the straw to stick it in her mouth. The one time she succeded in grabbing the straw and ended up spraying me with smoothie, it was in my hair and on my face...silly girl! She also LOVES to chew on tags, she has a taggies blanket which is a big hit but if you take a tag away from her she instantly gets mad and starts crying. Everytime I change her diaper she laughs at me but I laugh at her too, she has the chubbiest little thighs! She loves to touch my cheek when she nurses and she falls asleep so easy when I sing Goodnight my Someone from the Music Man. It is funny how kids can show a preferance for songs at a young age. Allison's favorite was Baby of Mine from Dumbo. Well thats it for now I hope you enjoy the pictures!
1 comment:
Great Pics Jordan!!! LOVE THE BW!!! Your girls are soooo darling and I can just here Allison saying those things...sooo cute!!
Post a Comment