
I watched my friends daughters yesterday...it was a full house with all of us girls! Haylee and Allison played dress-up and we went to the park and played they love spending time together. Sydney liked holding baby Emma and Allison got a lttle frustrated with that as you can see in the picture. Usually she could care less who holds her sister but I liked how she wasnted to be protective. As usual we did a craft project I think it is cute how both Allison and Haylee call them projects not crafts. I had Sydney and Haylee make a welcome home sign for their mother...I am so glad she liked it.
1 comment:
I loved it! Thank you for the sign. And, thank you for taking such good care of my girls. I am so grateful to have you for a friend - for so many reasons. Thank you!
Post a Comment