Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hands


Emma has recently really started to notice and use her hands, she will look at them for long periods of time and just marvel at the new things she can do with them. If only all of us could show such appreciation for simple things.

I went to the Dr. Today about the tingling/numbness I have been having in my hands and arms he said it is just carpal tunnel and since I am nursing the only thing I can do is to wear some hand braces. I do not like them I look like I am ready to go roller blading. However they have made me even more grateful for my hands. What wonderful tools that Heavenly Father gave us.

Since hands have been on my mind a lot lately it has made me reflect on our Savior's hands. He did such wonderful works with his hands and lots of great service. And then to think of the holes in his hands from his crucifixion it brings tears to my eyes that he loved me enough to give his life for me. I hope I can use my hands in ways that are pleasing to him to show my gratitude for his great gift!

1 comment:

Hallenbergers said...

Great Picture! I have a testimony of hands to. I am so greatful of the knowledge we have of the Savior and what He did for us!