If you have been to Legoland you probably know what apple fries are and if you haven't I am sure you can imagine what they might be. Yesterday I tried my hand at making apple fries and I think they turned out quite well! So here is how I made them for any of you who want to give them a try...
1.Peel and core a granny smith apple.
2. Cut into your favorite fry shapes.
3. Coat apples in cornstarch..shake off excess.
4. Fry in oil for 2-3 minutes.
5. Drain on paper towel and then sprinkle with Cinnamon and sugar
WAIT don't eat them yet!
6. Put some whipped cream in a bowl and sprinkle nutmeg over it.
NOW dip them in the whipped cream and eat them...before I do!
1 comment:
Yum!!! I miss Legoland and those fries. I'm going to have to try this. I don't cook - but this looks like it is totally worth the effort.
Post a Comment