I love the picture of Allison biting Ben...she kept saying "now I can eat him, cats love bananas!"
We had a fun evening with our friends...it started with soups and ended with doughnuts (that's my kind of night!) The kids had fun trick-or-treating and would race to see who got to ring the doorbell first. I loved how it got foggy right as we started trick-or-treating it added the perfect touch. My camera was being crazy so I am excited to see Jason's pictures and I am sure I will post some of his later. I hope you all had a happy Halloween and thanks to our friends for making ours a great one!
2 comments:
The banana turned out cute! NICE WORK!!
Who ever heard of someone who can just whip up a costume? I know how amazing you are, but c'mon! :) So impressed. They all turned out great!
Post a Comment