Payton came to play today and we had lots of fun...we made cookies, played pirates, fought evil "spider guys", and had a yummy lunch. I just love when Payton says "my Allison" and that he doesn't let Allison be the boss all the time.

Isn't the picture of them licking the spatula just adorable!?! Payton
wanted to wear an Apron but he wasn't sure about the pink at first...but once he started throwing in the
ingredients he didn't mind. I really do need to get a
more manly apron for when little boys come to play.

I am not sure the prince is supposed to be chasing the princess with a sword...maybe a
bouquet of flowers. But Allison didn't seem to mind they were chasing each other and giggling for quite some time.
4 comments:
It looks like they had a grand time.
Okay these pictures are great! I mean really great! Again I am going to have to have these! Thanks again for having him oer. He looks like he had a blast! I am nt surprised. You are one fun mommy and you have some pretty stinkin' ute little girls.
I love that pink apron! LOL my boys would flip if I tried to put a pink apron on! Can't wait to see you guys!
Oh my gosh...the girls are getting soooo big!!! Can't believe how much they've changed. Especially Emma. How are you? How is everything going? I think about you guys all the time. We are going to try and make it up that direction sometime this summer. I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment