Sunday, February 22, 2009

Trip to Idaho

We recently visited my sister's family in Idaho. We had lots of fun and here are some pictures to prove it...
We built jewelry boxes at Lowes...the kids got to keep those awesome goggles.
Emma discovered she can somersault.

Emma helped Aunt Johanna with the dishes...she worked hard and got really thirsty!
We played games, Grandmas read books, and Addi and Emma were just too cute (when they weren't trying to beat each other up)
This is a picture of the kids opening their Valentines.




3 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

I need those pics! thanks for coming we had a blast!

sportyrls said...

What a fun trip! I absolutely love the summersault pics- she is so cute!

Jensen Memories said...

I saw Johanna the other day and she said we missed you by one day. Which really stinks. Glad to see you had fun.