Hanging out with the boys before the party...I can't believe she is four already.
I made the bunting out of paper with pictures of all the characters and quotes from the show. I even had Phineas and Ferb climbing up the Eiffel tower...if you don't know why that is awesome you need to go watch an episode and then you will understand :) We had all snack food since Phineas and Ferb's mom is always having them come inside for some snacks.
Ben was a good sport to wear the Perry shirt I made him and I made myself an I love Aglet shirt."A-G-L-E-T don't forget it"
We played sticker tag which was embraced with mixed feelings. My girls and the Mitchell boys loved it but two other kids cried so ...I guess its not for everyone :)
Emma dressed for the occasion complete with a Lindana hair bow.

The kids got to play with the bean-bag-toss-inator.
They also had races to see who could crawl through the tunnel the fastest...John won. We used the parachute to toss around our plush characters trying to see who would stay on the longest.

Emma got lots of wonderful presents and has been enjoying them since.

We played "where's Perry?" The kids had to go find Perry the Platypus and inside were their goody bags.
The party was a success and lots of fun. Thanks to all those who shared Emma's special day with us.
1 comment:
Who are those three people at the bottom -- they all resemble one another! :) I love Ben's Perry shirt. Great party!
Post a Comment