We have been trying to keep ourselves busy this summer here are a few of our fun adventures...

Playing with friends

We celebrated the Fourth of July with some family time and fireworks.

I have been busy trying out crafts for Super Saturday...which I have been put in charge of.

We have done the summer reading program, enjoyed free Slurpees for 7-11's birthday, done art at our local Michaels, and Emma grew enough to be able to sit in a booster seat.

I was tired of my girls telling me they were bored so I made a boredom buster jar. It has lots of activities and ideas for fun so when they say I am bored they get to pick something out of the jar. One of the first one said turn your room into a forest. They decided they wanted to turn their room into pixie hollow instead. They gave their polly pockets wings...one of them even flew around on the fan.

We made a temple out of sugar cubes.

Emma and I had fun at a park while Allison was at dance camp. We love summer but the countdown to school has begun...Allison can not wait to get back.
1 comment:
Hey Jordan,
You probably didn't know that I peek in at your creativity now and then.
So, I'm incharge of our Super Saturday too...what classes did you decide to offer?
I'll send you my ideas, if you send me yours! :) (ccrdesign@gmail)
Post a Comment