Monday, November 24, 2008

A Prince and his Princesses

Today Sophie and Payton got to hang out with us while their mommies did some packing. We had lots of fun they played dress-up, did a craft project, and even managed to eat some lunch. Payton kept cracking me up...he says the cutest things like when he went to the bathroom he said "don't worry my friends I will be back." and then when Allison came back from the bathroom he said "Allison you made it just in time to play with me."

The kids got into a box that was off limits and got out all the board games and their pieces ...I couldn't even get upset though because it was so funny to listen to them blame each other. and then finally Payton said "I did it Jordan but it was an accident!" They all helped pick up the game pieces and they promised not to get in that box again.
Payton kept calling himself the prince and the girls were his princesses. They had a blast playing the xylophone and singing I almost had to break up a fight over which song they would choose...it was between I am a Child of God and Twinkle, Twinkle. I tried to get a video but they would only dance for the camera not sing.



1 comment:

Lynzee Marie said...

cute! is that like their million air playroom