"All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." -Helen Keller
amazing. i totally approve :)
I am sad I will be in Colorado. I won't make you wait till I get back though. Have fun!
I wish I was going with you. I have finished the first book! Have a good time.
I just saw the preview for the first time....YIKES Vampires scare me sooooo have a good time!
I have got to go get my ticket! Love the shirt! You are a wonder!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
amazing. i totally approve :)
I am sad I will be in Colorado. I won't make you wait till I get back though. Have fun!
I wish I was going with you. I have finished the first book! Have a good time.
I just saw the preview for the first time....YIKES Vampires scare me sooooo have a good time!
I have got to go get my ticket! Love the shirt! You are a wonder!
Post a Comment