Last night was the midnight showing of Twilight and I must say I felt like a teenage girl for the night...but we all need to embrace our inner child right?!?! We had matching shirts, vampire teeth (thanks Jenni), and I even made mushroom ravioli just like Bella ate in the book.
My favorite part of the night was actually before the movie when my friend Amanda was reading to Allison...so sweet!
Hot vampire girls!

I had lots of fun out with the girls, the movie had moments of greatness and a few let downs but I wasn't disappointed because I just love the story.
My favorite part of the night was actually before the movie when my friend Amanda was reading to Allison...so sweet!
Hot vampire girls!
I had lots of fun out with the girls, the movie had moments of greatness and a few let downs but I wasn't disappointed because I just love the story.
3 comments:
I was just checking Jennis blog and I totally recognized you so I started going through all of her links trying to see i fyou had a blog. i don't even know if you remember me but we knew each other in Shelton...way back in the day! I can't believe you knwo Jenni. They were with us on my husband and I's first date. She is so awesome. I hope everything is going great for you!
HOW FUN!!! LOVE THE TEETH!!! Nice to see you Amanda!!!
(((HUGS)))
I saw it last night and here's what I think: it is a very silly movie that I can't wait to watch again. Ruth
Post a Comment