This year we spent Thanksgiving at my parents house. We had a yummy meal and the kids had fun with their grandparents. Allison did projects with Grandma and my
mom and I made blankets for the girls. Ben took on the project of making shelves for one of my mom cupboards and making me a super secret Christmas gift. All of us ended up getting sick at some point during our Thanksgiving vacation but that didn't stop us from having a great time. My mom and I even got up early to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving...yes we are officially crazy! We went to Joann's to get some flannel...it was ridiculous we waited 3 1/2 hours in that store to get our fabric cut, but by the time we realized how long it was taking it would have been such a waste to have waited so long and not get our fabric.


3 comments:
Thank you, again Ben. I love my new functional cupboard. It was fun to have you all visit for Thanksgiving.
The cupboard looks AWESOME!!!! NICE WORK GUYS!!!!!
Jordan-I thought that was you. How are you? Life for me is great. We are now living in Colorado. I am going to add you to my bloggin list. Keep in touch.
Lacee
Post a Comment