I think Allison is the perfect age for Christmas she would say the funniest things like "My stomach feels very Christmasie!" I am sure that is her way of describing the butterflies and excitement swirling around in that little body. On Christmas eve she would not go to bed so finally my mom told her if she wanted Santa to come she HAD to go to sleep Allison replied "I would if I could!"
My mom made the girls princess dresses (thanks mom!) Allison loves her "Belle" dress and Emma is such a little lady in her pink dress. My Aunt made the girls these cute stick horses (thanks Emilee!) Emma loved these horses she would bounce up and down and drag them all around the house.
Allison and her new bike!
Emma thinks the bike should be for her but she is still excited about her baby dolls.
My mom made the girls princess dresses (thanks mom!) Allison loves her "Belle" dress and Emma is such a little lady in her pink dress. My Aunt made the girls these cute stick horses (thanks Emilee!) Emma loved these horses she would bounce up and down and drag them all around the house.
Allison and her new bike!
Emma thinks the bike should be for her but she is still excited about her baby dolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment