Sunday, December 28, 2008
Silent Night
Because of the snow our church got cancelled last week so we didn't have a Christmas program which made me kind of bummed because I love listening to all the musical numbers and it just puts me in the right spirit for Christmas. Well today at church we got to sing Christmas songs and one of them was Silent Night. I was so touched as I listened to my daughter sing this beautiful song. She knew every word and every note and her sweet little self was perfect and well behaved in that moment. My kids were a little loud to day in church and there were a few disgruntled looks thrown my way but I know Heavenly Father gave me this moment during this beautiful song to remind me how much I love my children and it put me in the perfect Christmas spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This song gets me almost every time. I think it's the whole mother thing with the babies and the cute little voices. It's what I love about christmas time.
Ok you posted a TON!!!! So I will comment on all of them here...LOVE THE SNOW MAN and you guys had a lot more snow than we did....so jealous! Love the Christmas pics, cute horses too. I will have to post a pictues of the horses we got! I remember when Elijah went into Primary, big moment enjoy it! I can't believe next year I will have 2 in Primary...whoohooo. Even though church was canceled are you still going to have the Christmas Program?! HUGS miss you and I am glad you made it through all that snow! Remember in Wyoming when the snow was so deep we could touch the church roof! Goood times! OHHHH and the quilt, LOVE IT! Nice work. you have inspired me, maybe I will ask for that next year! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment