Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nativity


Allison's preschool buddies and their families...our friends came over to act out the nativity. Well there wasn't that much acting but the kids looked adorable in there costumes and it was so fun to watch them play around together. Emma is tending to baby Jesus.

I wish this picture wasn't blurry but it is still cute. Naomi was baby Jesus and she was so good the whole time.

Mary and baby Jesus (this is a doll not Naomi...obviously!)


Payton was a wise man...isn't he handsome?!?
Look at our cute kiddos!

Jackson and Payton opening their gifts.


Cortney and Naomi wrapped in her swaddling clothes.



We had lots of yummy treats.
And went to bed way past our bedtimes.


This picture is from our Ward breakfast the next morning when they acted out the nativity. Alli was a Shepherd and Ben was a wise man...I wish I had a picture of his outfit he looked like Aladdin.

No comments: