Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday

We got our first ornament today from the ornament swap we are participating in...isn't it cute?!
This is my latest project, I love nativities and I love these little wooden people so I thought I would make a little wooden people nativity. As usual I am not 100% satisfied with how it turned out...I may redo the wise men and Shepards. I don't like their arms...but I think it might look weird without arms with presents and staffs just floating their. Veggitales don't have arms & hands and everyone loves them plus I like how Mary and Joseph turned out without arms.
I finally did muffin tin Monday again, my favorite part was the Christmas tree crescent roll. I also loved the split pea and wild rice soup...and Allison even ate it!



2 comments:

Gwen said...

I like the nativity -- both with and without arms.

Hallenbergers said...

YUMMY!!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!