Monday, April 13, 2009

New Vehicle


We bought a Honda, Odyssey today!We got a good deal and we love it. The girls liked the DVD player...they may not like it as much when I tell them they won't be watching a movie every time we are in the car. I like the automatic doors and all the space!

6 comments:

Mollie said...

Yea! We are still loving ours.

amanda said...

Alli needs to start playing soccer since you now have the soccer mom car! :) Miss you!!

Debby said...

congrats! we got one earlier this year....I cant rave enough about it.. ..enjoy!!

sportyrls said...

Whoa! Fun fun! That's nice that the doors close on their own... does the back pop open too?

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous Jordan! I laugh inside when I see parents with one kid driving a van around, but with two it's approved. We have two Honda Civics (remember that little white '91 we had in Rexburg I got the keys locked inside? That's Loren's work car....still!) and I either want a Pilot or Odyssey when we need it. They're fantastic vehicles and I would looooove the DVD player!

Linn said...

Ohh jealous! I love it!