Sunday, April 5, 2009

There is Sunshine in my Soul today...

and there was finally sunshine on my face today too! Oh how I needed the sunshine...probably more specifically the Vitamin D. We spent the majority of the weekend outside in our backyard and it was perfect. The kids were well behaved and we got to spend the whole weekend together as a family...it doesn't get better than that!

We put up the hammock that was in our garage, it needs to stretch out a little bit but I am going to love lounging on it and reading a book....of course we will probably put it away in a day or so until summer comes because we all know that the rainy cold isn't over yet....bummer!
Allison got to ride her bike outside for the first time...she worked up quite a sweat riding around the neighborhood. We also found some huge dandelions that she decorated her helmet with.
We had to break out the bubbles this weekend since Allison has been asking for awhile to do them in the house.
We drew with side walk chalk and played chase we even had fun with our shadows. We also dug up a bunch of these green plants, there are still way more that need to be removed...they are seriously taking over.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I love the sun. I want more sun. Vinny and I sat on the porch and soaked it up.

Hallenbergers said...

Looks like you guys had some good ol' FUN! I am glad!

Aaron said...

love those pictures of ben and the kids on the hammock.