Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tulip Festival

Last Saturday The girls and I took a day trip to the Tulip Festival. Our friends Jenni, Payton & Sadie rode with us and we caravanned with our other friends the Teeples. It was a beautiful day and the flowers were gorgeous and all the wonderful pictures below were taken by the very talented Jason Teeples...Thanks Jason!

The Smurthwaite Girls

The Terrific Teeples

The Wonderful Warners...(Mark is wonderful also but he was sick)

One of my new favorite tulips...I hadn't ever seen ones like them...they also come in pink!

These are the tulips I brought back.


The inside of one of mine...did I mention I Love Tulips!?!?



The Many faces of Allison eating her popcorn
Little Buddies

The kids had lots of fun running down the rows of Tulips


Allison found this flower on the ground and I told her it was as big as her head and this is how she responded.

My little Emma.
Allison's running action shot.

5 comments:

jenn said...

Hey Jordan -

These are great pictures!! I love the colors. What kind of camera did you use??

Jenn

Gwen said...

I love the pics. Thanks for the tulips you gave me.

sportyrls said...

What beautiful pictures! The tulip fields look so magical when they're in bloom- what a fun day : ).

Anonymous said...

What amazing pics!!!! Did you get a new camera?? Maybe you did and I just didn't scroll back through posts...How are you guys?? It's been forever...I'll just email you!:)

Sherri said...

You're a pro photographer!!! Ho fun that you take the girls out for so many things!! what a good life.