My wonderful friend Cortney recently taught me how to embroider...I love it! I am sure Ben is thrilled that I now have one more crafty thing I love. Anyways... I asked Alli to draw a picture of our Prophet, Thomas S. Monson this weekend during conference. I took her cute little drawing and traced it onto some fabric then I put my new embroidery skills to work. I wanted a really good picture so I tried to explain to Alli that people don't have scribbles for eyes they have color in the inside and a circle like shape around them...that's why it looks like he is wearing glasses...still cute though! My personal favorite is his necktie.
4 comments:
I bet President Monson would love his portrait. Nice embroidery.
What a fun idea! Alli is such a great little artist- what a great way to record and remember her art!
This is so brilliant. I love the idea. You are so awesomely and super duperly creative. You should get some kind of award.
That is cute!
Post a Comment