Allison went to cheer camp last Saturday and yesterday was the football game she got to cheer at. I think she had lots of fun with her friend Haylee and with the cheerleaders. When we left she ask if we could do that everyday...I told her she could be my cheerleader at home :)



Some of the pictures turned out a little grainy but you get the idea. Allison LOVED the pom-poms I may have to find some of those for her.




Here are Alli &
Haylee with their favorite cheerleader Tammy. Allison wouldn't stop hugging her which was cute at first but after a little while I had to explain people need space but that didn't seem to work since Tammy liked Alli's hugs. Tammy is one of the
high school students that teach at Allison's preschool so she already knew her before the cheer clinic.

This video cracks me up Allison is off a few steps but she is so
stinkin' cute!
1 comment:
That is sooooo CUTE! Just like mommy! Did you bust out your cheerleader pics yet?! Alli you look like a awesome cheerleader! Great job!!
Post a Comment