Friday, November 6, 2009

Cute Hair


My friend Jenn braided Allison's hair yesterday it was so cute...I don't know how to french braid but I need to learn, Alli love it! She wouldn't let me take it out this morning before preschool luckily it still looked pretty good after being slept on. I forgot to take a picture of her cute braids but this is what Allison's hair looked like when she finally let me take the braids out tonight. After looking in the mirror she said "call me curly shirley please" funny girl!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, It's fun to play dolls with our daughter's and do their hair....I can teach you to french braid...basically the same as regular braiding, but you add in hair from the side each time you trade sides...

Hallenbergers said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you did at that age!! So cute!