Monday, November 9, 2009

The Cheerleader Skirt


Allison went to a cheer clinic at the high school last Saturday. They taught the girls the basics of cheer leading and this Friday Alli will get to cheer with the high school girls at a football game. They told her she needs to wear navy blue shorts...there are a few problems with that request
1.We don't have any
2. I couldn't find them anywhere.
3. Allison really wants to wear a skirt like the big girl cheerleaders.
So to solve all of the above problems I made her a navy blue cheer skirt. I am pretty sure they won't care if it is a skirt or shorts. I am trying to decided if I want to re-make this skirt so it's a tad longer. I wasn't using a pattern so it turned out a little shorter than I had planned.

3 comments:

sportyrls said...

You are so good at doing those pleats! The skirt looks adorable : ).

Gwen said...

I think it a lot cuter than shorts. If you are going to be a cheerleader you better have a skirt!

emily jean said...

Just make another one for Ali, then this first one can be for Emma. Then they can be cheerleaders together.