Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Day in My Kitchen

Aren't these acorn squash fabulous? They are one of my favorite foods and I am excited to eat them for dinner tonight. However I will miss looking at them lined up on my counter. I have decided doing the dishes is way more fun when they are mostly pink!
The girls helped me make lots of things today to get ready for Relief Society tomorrow where I am showing the ladies at my church some fun ideas of things to bake with kids. There favorite part was playing with the chocolate play dough we made. Check out their cute aprons I won a give away on The Crafty Crow. These cute aprons are made by Oh My Darlin you can find her etsy store here.
I also won a crayon roll that matches the lemon smock.
Thanks to the Crafty Crow and Oh my Darlin!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Have you seen Sarah's etsy site? Try this link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SarahLuAnn