Monday, November 2, 2009

First Day of Preschool 2009


Allison didn't seem to excited this morning about going to preschool, but once she saw her classroom I could tell she loved it. It was weird only having one kid around the house but I liked having Emma time. When I picked Alli up I asked her about her day, after she told me about her finger painting frustrations I was worried maybe she didn't have a good time. After a few more questions I got her talking about how she looked at seashells and rocks with magnifying glasses and how she was a scientist. She went on about this for at least 5 minutes so I know she really did have a good time. She wasn't thrilled they had a 1 person at a time rule when it came to hula hoops her and Gabby wanted to play with it together:) I can totally understand why that rule is in place :) Just a side note...she did not wear the yellow heels to school though they are lovely!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

preschool starts late there. Ali is looking so big and grown up. Cali and I were just talking about that and noticing specifically your little squirt. Cute pictures and she totally should have worn the heels to school! :)