
Christmas morning was lots of fun. Since my parents house is being
remodeled things were a little misplaced we couldn't find the stocking so the girls left their rain boots out.

Emma asked for The Wizard of Oz for Christmas. Well Santa delivered and Emma wouldn't put it down. Notice it is in all of her pictures, funny girl! During Christmas vacation she discovered that if she said something was her favorite she would usually get that something. So now everything is her favorite :)

Allison got her "
American girl" doll...it isn't an original but it looks just as cute and she loves it! I also got to give her my Sea world littlest pet shop set from when I was a kid, I was so happy she liked it.

We all got wonderful presents but I was most pleased with my mom's reaction to her quilt that I finished. My mom loves spiders and so I wanted to make her a spiderweb quilt. I started this quilt a long time ago but I finally got back to it and finished the top in time for Christmas. Maybe I can get it quilted by her birthday:)

Alli and Molly in their new outfits!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had FUN! Can't wait to be together for Christmas again...maybe next year! That quilt you made mom is AWESOME!!! You did great work, you should be proud of yourself!!
so fun! Hey Jordan! I need your address. I went to mail your stuff and couldn't find it. Thanks!
Post a Comment