I have lots and lots of things to post about from our Christmas vacation to Washington it may take me a few days to post it all. The posts may not be in order but you will get the idea of the fun times that we had visiting friends and family!
Emma looking out the window of the plane. She was so good for all of our flights. I loved the flight attendants face when she asked (in a baby voice) where Emma was going and "Emma said going to Shelton to see my Bamma!" The Flight attendant then felt a little silly for talking to her like a baby and was very impressed how well she talked.

Allison so excited to be going to Washington, she was also very good on the plane.

I was excited because I finished all of my Christmas project before I left! This is the baby quilt for Ethan the new addition to the Welcker family.
1 comment:
Beautiful blanket.....we love ours:)
Post a Comment