I miss you guys already AGAIN! We had so much fun and I feel badly because we left town the day after Christmas and just got back today. I sent you an email on chat that said I was going to leave your stuff on my porch but when I got back it was still there. Do you want me to mail it to you? I have Emma's overalls Alli's jacket and your tree. I think that is all. Let me know! Thanks again for making my Christmas break so fun!
2 comments:
I miss you guys already AGAIN! We had so much fun and I feel badly because we left town the day after Christmas and just got back today. I sent you an email on chat that said I was going to leave your stuff on my porch but when I got back it was still there. Do you want me to mail it to you? I have Emma's overalls Alli's jacket and your tree. I think that is all. Let me know! Thanks again for making my Christmas break so fun!
Oh, that was fun day! :) I'm so glad we got to see you and spend some time together!
Post a Comment