Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Visiting Utah part 2

We also made it up to visit my grandparents while we were in Utah. It was good to see them especially good to see them smiling.
I LOVE this picture of my grandparents I think it is perfect!

The girls had fun eating and playing tea party at the little table. I remember eating many thanksgiving/Christmas dinners at that table. They also liked petting and feeding the horses. While we were there Foggy, one of older horse had to be put down. It was sad but she was old and hurting and it was for the best. I was glad I got to say good bye to her. I remember riding her around the barn yard as a little girl. She is also the horse that ran me into the side of the barn when my cousin Morgan opened the door and she wanted to go in. It was a good trip and we certainly wore Emma out. We ended our day with a turkey dinner at my Aunt Wendy's house. Thanks again for the yummy food and the pattern!

1 comment:

Hallenbergers said...

That's a great pic of Grandpa and Grandma!! I am sooo jealous, I want to go see them too!!