Today I took my car to the shop to get some work done and I wasn't looking forward to dipping into savings to pay the bill but such is life. When I went to pick my car up the head mechanic came and told me everything was good to go and the bill has been taken care of. WHAT?!?! I thought he was joking but he said someone who wants to remain anonymous came and paid for the work on my car. I am sure all the men at the shop were wondering why I was tearing up...I assure you they were tears of joy and gratitude. I could speculate about who this anonymous angel was but I believe that blessings such as this are better left unsaid and just passed on in the future. I know what happened today was a blessing from the Lord , we are his hands here on earth and I am excited to pay this wonderful act forward in the future. Thank You my anonymous friend you are amazing!
1 comment:
Oh, that's so wonderful!
Post a Comment