Monday, April 26, 2010

Legoland

Last Saturday our family went to Legoland and took Allison's friend Haylee with us. We had a great time going on rides, watching shows, and eating apple fries (yummy!)
On the Coast Cruise ride they give you the facts on how many legos it took to build each building and how much they weigh...they were huge numbers but I can't remember any of them specifically. I am amazed that they can build such detailed things with such simple little blocks. Watch out world Haylee and Alli got their drivers licenses...well for Legoland at least.
Allison and Emma volunteered to be egyptians dancers in one of the shows. When it was their turn Emma chickened out but Alli got up on stage...she was still a bit shy though.


The girls had lots of fun...poor Emma kept saying "I am big now, I can go on that" Legoland is better when you are 4 and up Emma was just a couple inches to short to go on lots of the rides, but she still had fun.

Even though these pictures aren't great I wanted to share some of my favorites from the aquarium. I love how the rays look like they are smiling from underneath, the octopus was very cool. The lionfish is one of my favorites and of course the sea horses are another.

We love our Legomen!


The slide was a HUGE hit...everyone went several times. They even let Emma go even though she was 1 inch to short.


The aquarium had all these cool bubbles you could look through the center of the tanks. They were feeding all the little fish while we were there too, those fishies love their food.

1 comment:

Linn said...

Darling pictures and makes me miss San Diego so much! Just been catching up on your blog--you guys are fantastic!