Sunday, April 18, 2010
We Had Guests...
Two weeks ago we had our first overnight guests in our new home. My Mom and Dad came to visit with my nephew Ian for his 5 year old trip. To make them feel extra special I made them guest towels...
Ian turns five this month and since I never get to see him on his actual birthday I made him a cake while he was here. We had gone to Legoland the day before and they had a legoman cake pan (on sale!) I think he turned out pretty good and Ian liked it.
We forgot the camera at home when we went to Legoland so no pictures of that but we do have the kids with their Legoland swords, Ian taught Emma how to use her pants as a sheath for her sword. FYI when Emma sword fights she hits HARD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you for not posting my "in the swimming pool" picture. That could be a good blackmail photo for you. I love the sword down the pants. It's even better when Emma is only wearing underpants! Thanks for a marvelous vacation.
Thanks for having Ian! He had a great time! Hoepfully I can come next!! LOVE YOU SIS!!
Lol! I love the lego cake, awesome! :D
I love the sheath - kids have such creativity!
Post a Comment