See these women, they are some of the women who shape my life. They are funny, kind, creative, loving, nurturing, humble, giving, spiritually uplifting, AMAZING! They make me better, and keep me on my toes to keep up with their greatness.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Women Who Shape My Life
Last week my friend Ruth had a birthday so Jenn and I arranged a birthday breakfast for her to celebrate. Jenn made LOTS of marvelous food and I made the cake and decorated. Ruth's favorite color is Red so the decor was themed around that (I think I am going to need some red banners for myself.) The party was wonderful and it made me think about the wonderful women who shape my life.
See these women, they are some of the women who shape my life. They are funny, kind, creative, loving, nurturing, humble, giving, spiritually uplifting, AMAZING! They make me better, and keep me on my toes to keep up with their greatness.
See these women, they are some of the women who shape my life. They are funny, kind, creative, loving, nurturing, humble, giving, spiritually uplifting, AMAZING! They make me better, and keep me on my toes to keep up with their greatness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ah, how I miss those women!
I agree, women are amazing and our lives are always enriched by good women.
Post a Comment