Monday, April 26, 2010

Ian's 5 year Old Trip

Like I mentioned previously my nephew, Ian came to visit with my parents for his 5 year old trip. We ate Mexican food in old town...twice, went to the Mormon Battalion Historical site, Sea World, the beach, swam at our pool and spent a day at Legoland. Here are some pictures from Ian's week in San Diego...
I love his smile in the airport picture, he is growing up so fast!

The picture in the middle on the bottom is of Ian and Alli in the "belly of the beast" which is the parking garage of our building.


We went to see the seals at the Children's beach...maybe they should rename it the seal beach. I remember coming on a vacation as a kids and actually playing on the beach there next to the seals. This time we just got to watch from above but it was still very cool.



The kids had fun panning for Gold at the Battalion.

Ian and Grandma got to do a special Dolphin interaction at Sea World. They got to feed, touch and train a dolphin named Cortez.


2 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

AWESOME! Thanks again! I can't believe you cut Alli's hair!!!! Cute though.....

Jenni said...

You guys have been having some serious fun! Love all of the posts. makes me want to visit!