So as you can see they didn't paint the house green it stayed blue...yipee! The living room used to be yellow, not just any yellow it was several shades of baby poop yellow that had been sponge painted on...I think you will agree the new color looks better. Don't look to closely at the blinds new ones are being installed this week.I am having to learn lots of new things about yard care since I actually have a yard to take care of now. Our new neighbor Melanie planted a garden for us and I am trying not to kill it. It has been very hot so I have been doing lots of watering.
5 comments:
I remember when you bought those couches, they look great in your new house! Good luck on your gardening, my flowers died while we were gone for the family reunion:(
Jordan- Congratulations on the new place - it looks great! I'm glad that I found your blogs...they are so fun! : )
I love what yu did with your living room! You have to tell me where you got that rug I love it! Seriously good taste Jordan,... For awhile there I thought you guys died....because you weren't writing on your blog...but I'm glad you got all your electronic issues taken care of....WE miss you guys!
~robyn
LOOKS GREAT SISTA! I like that rug too!!!! Very nice dude!
So glad you got all settled in your new home. It looks great! Glad you guys are doing well! We miss you all already!
Post a Comment