We are finally moved into our new house...well new to us, it is actually a charming old house with lots of space. So the reason I haven't been blogging lately is our computer broke along with our television and my cell phone...needless to say it was not our month with electronics. The good news is that our hard drive from our old computer was fine so I still have all my files and pictures...yeah!
I have done so many things that I think are blog worthy in the past weeks that it may take me awhile to blog them all but here are a few pictures to start...The first picture is of Emma's unique eating style...no hands! The next one is of a pillow I made for my friend Tim who is getting married this month, then there is Alli with Ronald. Finally Emma sitting on the book shelf she loves to climb on anything and everything...very very brave!
1 comment:
WOOHOO You are back!!! Looks like a lot of fun you are having. I like that pillow, very nice!!
Post a Comment