Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Play Room

Well the play room is almost completely put together and I think it is fabulous! We couldn't use it the first 2 weeks we lived here because it is an attic and well it was CRAZY hot! But now that the rain has cooled us down a bit it is the most wonderful room. There are two cubby holes that Allison loves! One has her dress up clothes and the other has her doll house and baby stuff. When the girls are older I am sure they will want to sleep in them...I hope we can stay in this home for a long time...I love it!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

The room looks really cute. Good job.

Hallenbergers said...

THIS PLAY ROOM ROCKS!!!! ALL THAT NATURAL LIGHT!!! LOVE IT! ohhh yeah, it is decorated nicely too! I love the car mat.

sportyrls said...

What a fun play room! It's huge and has such character- when can we come visit and let my kids play in it too? : )!