Thursday, August 21, 2008

Smurthwaite Family Reunion







I finally am uploading my family reunion pictures. We had a great time in Colorado with the Smurthwaite Clan. It was very hot...102 degrees the day we went to the zoo, but the water park was lots of fun! Everyone enjoyed the Smurthwaite Olympics I even ran the course it was lots of fun.We already miss our family and We can't wait until the next reunion which we happen to be in charge of so we better get planning!

2 comments:

emily jean said...

It is so fun to see pictures, I did not have a camera during the reunion, so I specially like to see all the pictures that everyone else took.

Anonymous said...

Jordie,

I LOVE all your pictures!!! They capture the feeling and the fun of that reunion.You are so talented in so many areas!! Is there some way I could download those colages, and even the individual pictures from your blog onto my computer? I'd love to learn how.
LLL, Mom Smurth