I found out recently that my sister is moving to Idaho, I am of course bummed because I just moved closer to her and I haven't had that much time with her and her family. Also I just lost my favorite photographer. But I wanted to write down how greatful I am to have such a wonderful sister. She is fun (most of the time) she lives for a good photo oppurtunity. Her laugh cracks me up she almost can't breath when she gets going. She loves to help others around her and even manages to keep her house clean (I still don't know her secret on that one) I cherish all my memories growing up with her (except the ones where she would beat me up) But the good ones almost make those dissapear. I love you Sis and I hope your new journey in life brings you more than you desire. You better come back to visit or else!
2 comments:
I'm very sad, too. I thought I would finally have everyone within a 2 hour drive. Oh well!
I love you too DUDE! NICE PIC!! LOL whateva....you are the bestest sista too! Remember when I used to pay you to tickle my back?! LOL
I am totally bummin that we are going far away....=( MOM now Jordy is up here to occupy your free time with grankids! I am going to miss having the bestest grandma and grandpa for my kids so close....
Post a Comment