Wednesday, October 7, 2009
2 New things from one Old Thing
My favorite dress of Emma's was her cupcake dress. Recently it got ruined by a big stain and after many attempts to get the stain out I gave up. But I could not bring my self to throw this adorable dress away so..... I cut off the top that wasn't stained and added new fabric for the bottom so Emma now has a new cupcake dress. Then from some of the bottom of the dress that wasn't stained I made a new skirt for Fancy Nancy. Nancy was an excellent model but Emma didn't want to do a cute pose with a smile...oh-well. I think both new things look pretty good and I still have a little bit of fabric left over for some other project in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTE! Nice work Jordy!!!
You always impress me! When you come can we take all my old things and make them shiney and new? Sure miss you!
Post a Comment