Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let the Halloween Fun Begin

Allison is going to be Minnie Mouse this year My mom sewed her costume and I made her ears. She couldn't find her yellow shoes for the pictures but there will be more Halloween adventures where I can get the whole outfit in one shot.
Emma is Ruby from the books/cartoon of Max and Ruby. My mom sewed her yellow jumper and I tried to paint the little designs to match but Emma was helping...let's just say they are far from perfect. Luckily Emma can make anything look cute. I looked everywhere for a purple colored shirt and couldn't find one...the closest thing I found was a purple t-shirt with polka dots so...I cut the bottom off and attempted a collar...it will have to do because that's the best I can manage:)
Today the girls and I braved the crowds at the Sea World Spooktacular...We loved all the bright colored decorations and fishy costumes. We did have to wait in some long lines but they moved pretty fast and the girls didn't mind. The girls got some candy and a few other treats like mini bananas, peanut butter, and pip squeak markers...I liked that it wasn't all candy and so did the girls surprisingly. It was a fun start to the Halloween season.

No comments: