As I said in the previous post we went to Sacramento on a little family vacation. We left San Diego at 3:30 am and arrived at Fairytale Town in Sacramento around 10:30 and we were all glad to get out of the car. The girls had fun at
Fariytale town...there were lots of slides. And Emma loved the hippo drinking fountain.



Can you find the Cheshire cat?

The gold thing is the key that the girls could stick in to these boxes and it would tell them a story or sing them a song. I think I found that more
appealing than they did...they just liked sticking the key in and then toddling on to the next thing not waiting to listen to the story. The garbage cans looked like toy soldier which I thought was really cute(can trash cans be cute?)

This was in Sherwood Forest, Allison loved the fox.

This goat was awesome...someday Ben wants to have
Pygmy goats...someday I would like to live in a home with a yard that could
accommodate Pygmy goats :)

The crooked mile was our
favorite we had lots of races!
No comments:
Post a Comment