Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

On Thursday night the girls went with my friend Jenn to a Trunk-or-Treat at our church while I had to attend a meeting. Before hand I tried to get pictures of the girls in their costumes but it wasn't easy...Emma was on the move but I managed to get a few ok shots of her. Allison wasn't moving but she makes the most interesting faces sometimes so getting a good picture of her is also a challenge. I love the close up picture of her...when did she get so grown up?

And these little Ghosties are what we had for breakfast...scary huh!?!?!

4 comments:

Mollie said...

Wow, Allison does look grown up - and when did her hair get so straight? Do you straighten it, or has she grown out of her ringlets?

Jordan said...

Mollie-
I do not straighten Alli's hair I am lucky if she lets me brush it :) Her hair only curls at the ends now kind of sad to see the curls go.

Linn said...

They look so cute! And I'm with Mollie, when did Alli grow up? Actually both of them. Darling!

Linn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.