1. We got to spend family time during the day on a Monday...that is a rare occurrence!
2. Allison loved the bunnies in the petting zoo
3. We got some cute pictures
4. It made me remember good times at a real pumpkin patch. I hope all my Washington friends and family appreciate how blessed they are to have amazing pumpkin patches to go to.
I was less than impressed with the pumpkin patch where we got our pumpkins this year. So it wasn't actually a patch but I knew that before we went...we didn't feel like driving forever to get to an actual patch. The pumpkins were a little pricey I thought but maybe I am just cheap. Also the rides and petting zoo were way over priced. Ok enough with my complaining...I thought of a few positives despite the lack of "pumpkin patch" ambiance.
1. We got to spend family time during the day on a Monday...that is a rare occurance!
2. Allison loved the bunnies in the petting zoo
3. We got some cute pictures


1 comment:
Come on up -- we are going to the "real" pumpkin patch on Oct. 23
I'm sure it will be raining and I'll be pulling kids out of the mud, but it will be fun. That Ally is quite the poser.
Post a Comment