"All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."
-Helen Keller
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Bowling Pin Cupcakes
I recently got a new cupcake book and I decided to try out the bowling pin cupcakes. Mine didn't turn out as good as the ones in the book (mine are squattier) but still cute for my first attempt.
8 comments:
Those look so great! I can't decide if I want to knock them down or eat them up : )!
The cupcakes are really cute. Good job.
THOSE ARE HILARIOUS!!! They turned out cute.......ok Jordy is there anything you can't do?! Great job!
Love those! Josh is wondering when you will be sending bowling pin cupcakes down his way? :)
I'm so impressed I to love cup cakes to death good job....And as for the flowers Andrew keeps eating I'm sure bowling pins will be much more tasty.
I want to kno how to make them!!! They turned out really nice!
what is inside the boaling pins?
what is inside the boaling pins?
Post a Comment