
We went to a wonderful park near our home...the girls loved it. It was especially great because Ben got to come with us. Emma wants to be a big kid so badly and Allison never wants to leave the park. When we were walking in the parking Lot Allison saw a family that had dark skin, I am not sure what ethnicity they were, but she said "mom those are the brownest people I have ever seen!" I love how kids just tell it like it is. This morning Allison told me I looked pretty and then she said that her grandma was pretty too. Then I asked who was prettier me or grandma? Well congrats Grandma apparently you are "the most beautiful!"
2 comments:
HOw cute! We went to a cool park too but no pics....I think you are the most beautiful Jordy!
OK, Jo -- no Christmas presents for you! I am the most beautiful, followed by my grandkids. Jordan, maybe you should get Allison's eyes checked.
Post a Comment