Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a girl!

I love this picture of Allison it was taken at her little friends birthday party, I think it perfectly captures her cuteness and innocence. I have to admit that lately Allison has been rather challenging...she has so many emotions that just come spewing out in less than pleasing ways. So we are working on giving her positive ways to channel her emotions. Besides that I can't say enough wonderful things about my sweet little girl. She has a wonderful imagination, she is creative and has a fabulous vocabulary. Compassion oozes out of her sometimes like when Emma was getting shots the second she started crying Allison gave Emma her toy and started stroking her little hand. She is full of funny sayings and she loves to copy everything I do, today she came up to me and said "here's the deal...this is my list!" and then she continued to show me the list she had scribbled out. For those of you who don't know me that well I make lists all the time and I frequently say "OK here's the deal." I am so grateful that I get to have Allison as my daughter she brings so much joy into my life and I learn from her everyday. I can't wait to see the woman she will become.

3 comments:

sportyrls said...

What an adorable picture! You have such beautiful girls : ).

Sherri said...

You are so good at pictures!! and blogging!! and mothering!! I'm so happy Ben found such a cute wife!!

Jenni said...

I love this picture of her too! Jason is so good at capturing moments and kids expressions. I'm glad you were there and I'm excited for Payton to get to know Allison better. She seems like she'll be a really good example to him. Cute post!